CIPO3: Custom Intelligent Production Optimization
Hello, I am CIPO —
• I create lean production in the most complex processes
• I build lean production despite very diversified products
• I reduce order processing time
• I reduce the inventory of current products and costs associated with handling
• I increase plant productivity
• I allow better controling bottlenecks
• I minimize delays
• I control the amount of stock in waiting areas as well as shipping
• I react in real time to changes in the status of the production floor
• I react in real time to human decisions
• I increase annual corporate profit from 2% to 5%
Have you ever faced these multiple challenges during production?
I attempt to overcome these events by assigning their estimated time into production. I do not plan what will happen, but rather what should be produced over a buffer (associated with the inefficiency). My approach is to recognize the inefficiency and manage it.
The principal idea (premise of the patent)
I attemp to predict and optimize in advance all the work to do.
My algorithms deduce the parts to be processed for each employee/cell every hour of the day, and often several days in advance.
Rather than predicting what each employee/cell will be doing, I try to predict what is the best piece to be treated at this particular moment by a particular employee.
I reorganize the work according to an actual situation in the plant.
What does this mean for your business?
⇓ Quality errors
⇓ Work in process
⇑ Respect the space
⇑ Customer loyalty
⇑ New markets
I am CIPO —
I am the next step