Level 1. Vision of long-lasting growth
Global diagnostic and strategic reflection with the owner of the enterprise
The stable growth is ensured by healthy development of 3 main business components:
- Close relationships with the market needs;
- Complete business knowledge;
- Loyal environment (government, financial institutions, suppliers, etc.).
This stage involves the analysis of multiple internal and external elements that affect the enterprise, such as:
- Financing (venture capital, aid agencies and/or grants, microcredit, financial institutions, and others);
- Customer intimacy;
- Missing keys to success;
- Alliances (new opportunities thanks to the strategic partnership);
- Constituen situation (legal structure, fiscal structure, business model, intuition on the vision and mission);
- Restruction possibilities (legal diagnostic, fiscal diagnostic, business diagnostic, etc);
- Strategic reflection (Improvement of the position, COM-model, diversification, strong mission and vision);
- And others.
By analysing the situation as a whole, it is possible to identify strong aspects for the advantageous position on the market as well as the week points to be improved over time. The output of this stage is a strategic plan.